Wednesday 22 June
|Room F2||Room F4+F5|
Clinical Nutrition: Future challenges
Chair: Ursula Schwab, dr, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
301. FODMAP versus gluten sensitivity - do we have the clear picture?
302. Nutrition, gut microbiota and health - where do we stand?
303. Computational models of energy balance
304. Iodine deficiency - a ghost from the past revisiting us
Public Health Nutrition: Future challenges
Chair: Helle Margrete Meltzer, professor, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway
305. Exploring eating behavior in a changing society - challenges and opportunities
306. Biomarkers for dietary intake - where do we stand?
307. Public health nutrition education
308. A Nordic Food Composition Database - a potential goal for the future?
Plenary Session: Dietary patterns and health - what do we really know?
Chair: Anna Winkvist, professor, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
309. Recent advances in research into a Healthy Nordic dietary pattern
310. Challenges involved in studying a traditonal Sami diet pattern as a determinant of health in a modern time
311. Nutrients vs dietary patterns in nutrition epidemiology - methodological considerations
13.00-14.30 General Assembly, The Nordic Dietetic Association (members only). Room: R13